Friday, January 7, 2011

once we are gone, who is gonna care if we were ever here at all?

I woke up shivering and covered in sweat. I can't stop reliving that moment, I hate this place I hate it more than anything. This isn't me. I woke up every 45 minutes feeling sicker each time. I can't eat I can't sleep I can't cry. I've been here for 14 hours and  I feel like someone ripped me away from everything i've ever known and loved. This is good for me right? So anxious that I get sick every hour? I want Daytona back. I'll never go back. I'll never forgive you. This is no way to live. Someone tell me it's okay. Someone tell me I'll make it another year. Someone tell me I was always good enough. It won't make a difference, I'm going to be alone forever. It's slightly comforting, knowing I will never have the chance to let anyone else down.  



Well, winter’s gonna end,
I’m gonna clean these veins again.
So close to dying that I finally can start living.

No comments:

Post a Comment