Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I pray one day this wound will close and you'll be right there to open it up again.

 If I could I would stand in this spot with you forever, looking out at the people running around trying to act happy. If i could I'd stare into your eyes for the rest of time. If i could i'd leap of this building right now if it meant you'd forget all about me. I never meant to hurt anyone, I just didn't know how to love you. If I could go back in time i'd have transfered schools and never looked your way. No I take that back, I may have hurt you and I may hate myself now but I wouldn't trade how it felt next to you for the whole world. At the end of the day, it was always you and it always will be.


"I don't know what it is abby dodson, but whatever we have, or had, is stellar.
 It's something out of the movies, it's something worth crying over,
 and it's never going to happen again atleast not like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment